The Tulum backpacks were created based on features that digital nomads were not finding in their current backpacks. Over there in Tulum, Mexico.
- As a digital nomad, you may be having a hard time finding a backpack that does not stick to your back in hot weather, packs flat in your luggage, is specifically organized for your lifestyle and will keep your belongings safe in a downpour or at the beach; all while being comfortable, durable and washable.
- We now have so many little gadgets to carry around that it is becoming more and more difficult to keep track of all of them: adapters, cords, cables, EarPods, earphones, USB flash drives, iPods, smartphone, tablet, wallet, keys for this, keys for that, computer glasses, external battery, chargers, dongles, AirTag, etc. Where the heck do we put all this when we are on the go, or even at home? The Tulum backpack has strategic pockets for everything.
Pockets for a 1 litre (33 ounces) bottle, sunglass case, 2 pens and passport/AirTag. A tablet fits in the zipped pocket at the top. The water bottle holder is collapsible.
The above photo shows the double level mesh pocket for organizing small gadgets and all cables, or your clothing when you go on a trip.
This photo shows the secret pocket for AirTag, passport, credit cards and cash. It zips closed.
- How many times did you look for your hostel, bicycle or locker keys, your glasses, your earbuds and asked around?
- Another thing that digital nomads love about this bag is the awesome magnet closure that remains secure even when a thick and heavy laptop is inside it.
- The clip inside the main compartment also allows you to hang a D-ring wallet, a pouch, a USB drive or anything else.
- Another thing is, in the back of our minds, don’t we all kind of have some concern for the environment? Is it cool to always purchase things in polyester, microfiber, nylon etc. Aren’t they all the same thing in the end: plastic straight from the petroleum industry.
- Lastly, aren’t we tired of carrying huge bags and backpacks? Do we really need to log around all the stuff that fills up our bags? Weeding out what we do not need makes for less messy bags, lighter loads and a more pleasant experience. The Tulum bags are just the right size - not too big, not too small. They accomodate your laptop and work peripherals, or a beach towel, a water bottle and a sweater when you are off work.
So, all in all, these are the reasons why this backpack was created. Smartphone, keys and wallet are always in place. Cables, tech peripherals and USB are no longer lost at the bottom.
Customers have been enjoying all the features, including the awesome magnets for closure and the wide adjustable straps. And as always, our main objective is to listen to what you need and give it to you.
Thank you for visiting.
MORE BLOG POSTS: