SolECiel 2 beige and 2 black Tulum laptop backpacks
This is our trial offer for stores, hotels, universities and coworking/coliving spaces whose customer base is mostly digital nomads, remote workers, students and backpack lovers. This offer is also a great choice for giveways.
Each backpack comes with a matching crossbody bag that is included in the price.
The Tulum backpack feels nice in tropical heat (natural fibers), is rainproof (rain shell), single-compartment and not padded (for less bulk inside luggage), ultra-organized and washable. With a laptop inside it is very comfortable to wear even though the straps are not padded.
It is helpful for those who travel with 2 backpacks, as a smaller daypack taking minimal space in their checked luggage.
Even though Tulum backpack is mostly designed for digital nomads, remote workers and international students, anyone else can use it too on a daily basis, for school, work, errands, day hikes and trips.
Enter 1 in the quantity selector to receive two beige and two black Tulum backpacks in one box. Enter 2 to receive 4 beige and 4 black Tulum backpacks.
If you need larger quantities, please contact us.
- 15.7" (40 cm) tall x 12" (30 cm) wide x 4.3" (11 cm) deep
- Minimal length of straps: 27" (70 cm)
- Maximal length of straps: 37" (95 cm)
- Width of straps: 2 inches (5 cm)
- Capacity: 10.5 litres
- Weight: 1.9 pounds (880 g) per backpack.
This is a medium size backpack. It will fit an electronic device up to 15.6" total diagonal dimensions including the padded sleeve.
This is not a large backpack.
Because this backpack is not padded, it is recommended to always carry electronics inside a protective case.
DETAILSWhile in Tulum, Mexico, in 2021, I was requested by experienced digital nomads to create a backpack that would meet all of their needs:
- Designed for laptops 13-15.6 inches.
Quality and durability. The material, seams, zippers, metal parts and lining are meant to last a long time under normal use conditions.
The breathable and comfortable feel (exterior 55% hemp/45% cotton blend) makes it appropriate in all climates, even hot jungles and deserts.
- Lining 100% natural color cotton.
Waterproof rain shell.
4 strong hidden magnets for an auto-closing flap.
- Comfortable top handle.
- Side smartphone pocket for any size smartphone.
- Secret pocket for AirTag, passport, credit cards and cash.
- Double level mesh pocket to organize cables, charging bricks, powerbank, dongles, earbuds, earphones, mouse, calculator, chargers and other tech peripherals.
- Sunglass pocket and pen loops
- Water bottle holder inside the main compartment for a smaller bottle of up to 3" (8 cm) in diameter. This pocket collapses flat when not carrying a water bottle.
- Wide adjustable straps that are not padded, nevertheless the backpack is surprisingly comfortable to wear even when carrying a laptop.
- Our exclusive party trick: the external key organizer in the back open pocket with 2 independent elastic and rotating key leashes for attaching all keys, a wallet and USB. This device is trademarked.
- Attachable crossbody bag/tech pouch that attaches to the key leash inside the main compartment or inside the back open pocket.
- Internal zipper pocket for tablet or notebook.
- Moon logo under the flap.
Only Express shipping is available at this time (FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS, etc.).
Current delivery time worldwide: 1-2 weeks from ordering. A signature will be required at delivery.
We are not able to deliver to the following countries: Cuba, Sudan, Syria, Madeira, Azores, Bali, Canary Islands, Ibiza, Baleares and the Thai islands.
Express shipping prices for four backpacks to the following countries:
- USA: USD 65
- Canada: USD 74
- Europe/UK: USD 60
- Canada: USD 74
- Mexico: USD 74
- Central America and South America: USD 97
- Venezuela: USD 97 (some areas are not delivered, check with your local Express company, you may have to go get your package at the facility)
- Australia, NZ and Oceania: USD 61
- India: USD 59
- Japan: USD 62
- Thailand: USD 41
- Taiwan: USD 22
- South Africa: USD 75
- Namibia: USD 75
- United Arab Emirates: USD 60
We will update this list as we get more questions about shipping prices from customers.
If you need to know what is the shipping cost to a country not listed here, click here to access the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
While the Tulum backpack is mostly meant for digital nomads, it is also useful to bicycle commuters, or anyone who is commuting from their home to the work place while carrying a laptop, or simply for everyday use by anyone, with or without a laptop.
Basically the Tulum backpack is meant for nomads who need to pack their daily backpack flat in their checked luggage and use it once they arrive at their destination to commute from their hotel to the work space or to go on day trips.
The reason for the single-compartment structure and the absence of padding is that it allows this bag to take up minimal space in checked luggage. But be assured that it is surprisingly comfortable to wear even with a laptop inside it.
The inside organization allows to ultra-organize all the tech accessories in a very practical way, and the easy-access key organizer allows to attach hotel, locker, scooter, bicycle lock, car keys and wallet safely in one convenient place.
At checkout you can choose to pay by credit/debit card, Paypal, GPay, ApplePay - or AfterPay, FOUR, ShopPay (more information in the FAQs) and IDEAL.
You can checkout in USD or choose your own currency (and language) in the dropdown menu at the bottom right and checkout entirely in that currency.
Wash by hand with regular laundry detergent. Harsh detergents and dryers are a no-no. Hang to dry in the shade. Detailed care instructions are here.
If you are not pleased with your backpacks, contact us within 100 days of receiving it, attaching pictures of the problem to your email, and we will offer you a hassle-free exchange or an immediate refund (check our Exchange/Return policy for more details).