BACKPACK CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Although the color of the beige backpack is light, it does not get dirty fast. I wore mine for months before I had to wash it. I am also careful not to set my backpack on dirty or muddy surfaces.
- If your backpack got wet in the rain simply hang it to air dry. Remove the rain shell from the outside bottom zipper pocket and set it out to dry. You can pull the main compartment lining towards the outside to speed up the drying. Drying your backpack in a dryer would make it shrink.
How to wash your dear backpack:
- We suggest you first remove the rain shell that’s inside the outside bottom zipper pocket at the back of the backpack. All it needs is a simple wiping clean. It will go back in its pocket after the backpack dries.
- Next the AirTag, passport, cards and cash come out of the invisible secret pocket near the bottom inside the main compartment. All the other pockets get emptied too.
- Prewash stains or dirty areas by hand with laundry soap.
- Place your backpack in a bucket or in the washing machine with regular laundry detergent. Use only cold or lukewarm water, on a gentle cycle. You can add a cup of white vinegar to the wash or rinse water to remove odors.
- Keep in mind that natural fibers are damaged by bleach and harsh detergents.
- If you are washing by hand, 2 or 3 rinses with cold water should be enough. Empty bucket in between rinses.
- Hang to dry in the shade. DO NOT USE DRYER. Dryers would make your backpack shrink.
Pulling the main compartment lining towards the outside will facilitate drying.
For best drying, it is recommended to leave the zipper pockets open.
- If needed, iron on highest heat setting with maximum steam (make sure the rain shell was removed), insisting on the edges of the flap so that it looks really flat. Make sure that the sole of your iron is perfectly clean before your start. Apply a lot of pressure and steam.
Use the rounded edge of your ironing table to iron all 4 sides if you wish so:
This is how your backpack will look brand new again.
👉🏼 Remember to reattach the rain shell back in its zipper pocket at the bottom and voilà.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published