Unfortunately, once in a while there can be a lemon! This is unavoidable nowadays in industrial manufacturing despite quality control. We know how frustrating this can be and we want to help you with this so that you are happy with your purchase.
If this happens, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 100 days of receiving your package if you are not satisfied with your product, stating your name and order number and attaching a few clear pictures of the defect.
We will need pictures or possibly videos showing what’s wrong with your backpack in order for us to determine if it is defective. If it turns out the bag was defective we will either refund you immediately or send another backpack. We will be in communication with you.
What is non refundable/non exchangeable?
- Backpacks damaged by rough inappropriate use;
- Backpacks damaged by being washed on a regular or heavy duty cycle in a washer (please use gentle cycle);
- Backpacks damaged by being exposed to harsh detergents;
- Backpacks damaged by being dried in a dryer;
- Backpacks that were modified by the customer;
- Any international customs duties and taxes paid to the destination country, if there were any.
Thank you for your understanding.