SolECiel Black Tulum laptop backpack in hemp/cotton
The Tulum backpack feels nice in tropical heat (natural fibers), it is rainproof (rain shell), single-compartment and not padded (for less bulk inside luggage), ultra-organized and washable. With a laptop inside it is very comfortable to wear even though the straps are not padded.
It comes with a crossbody bag for quick errands.
Even though Tulum backpack is mostly designed for digital nomads, remote workers and international students, anyone else can use it too on a daily basis, for school, work, errands and trips.
- 15.7" (40 cm) tall x 12" (30 cm) wide x 4.3" (11 cm) deep
- Minimal length of straps: 27" (70 cm)
- Maximal length of straps: 37" (95 cm)
- Width of straps: 2 inches (5 cm)
- Capacity: 10.5 litres
- Weight: 1.9 pounds (880 g)
This is a medium size backpack. It will fit an electronic device up to 15.6" total diagonal dimensions including the protective case.
If you are looking for a very large backpack, this is not it.
Because this backpack is not padded, it is recommended to always carry your electronics inside a protective case.
- Designed for laptops 13-15.6 inches.
Quality and durability. The material, seams, zippers, metal parts and lining are meant to last a long time under normal use conditions.
The breathable and comfortable feel (exterior 55% hemp/45% cotton blend) makes it appropriate in all climates, even hot jungles and deserts.
- Lining 100% natural color cotton.
Waterproof rain shell.
4 strong hidden magnets for an auto-closing flap.
Comfortable top handle
- Side smartphone pocket for any size smartphone.
- Invisible secret pocket inside the main compartment, for your AirTag, passport, credit cards and cash.
- Double level mesh pocket inside the main compartment meant for your cables, charging bricks, powerbank, dongles, earbuds, earphones, mouse, calculator, chargers and other tech peripherals.
- Sunglass pocket and 2 pen loops.
- Water bottle holder inside the main compartment for a smaller bottle of up to 3" (8 cm) in diameter. This pocket collapses flat when you are not carrying a bottle.
- Wide adjustable straps that are not padded, nevertheless the backpack is surprisingly comfortable to wear even when carrying a laptop.
- Our exclusive party trick: the external key organizer in the open back pocket with 2 independent elastic and rotating key leashes for attaching all your keys, a wallet and USB. You will always know where your keys are and will never worry about someone snatching your wallet at the ATM or cash register. This device is trademarked.
- Attachable crossbody bag/tech pouch that attaches to the key leash inside the main compartment or inside the open back pocket.
- Internal zipper pocket.
Only Express shipping is available at this time (FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS, etc.).
Current delivery time worldwide: 1-2 weeks from ordering. A signature will be required at delivery.
We are not able to deliver to the following countries: Cuba, Sudan, Syria, Madeira, Azores, Bali, Canary Islands, Ibizza, Baleares.
Deliveries for one backpack by Express are US$ 19.90 (approximately € 18, £ 16, CAD 28, MXN 400, PLN 76) to the following countries:
Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, North Korea, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, United Arab Emirates, USA.
Scroll down for more shipping countries.
Express shipping price for one backpack to the following countries:
- Australia, NZ and Oceania: US$ 23
- Canada: US$ 24.90
- Mexico: US$ 27
- Central America and South America: US$ 32
- Iran: US$ 63 and for this country customers have to go pick up the package at the facility. There is no delivery to your door.
- Iraq: US$ 158
- Israel: US$ 135
- Russia: US$ 33
- Ukraine: US$ 53
- Venezuela: US$ 80 (some areas are not delivered, check with your local Express company, you may have to go get your package at the facility)
We will update this list as we get more questions about shipping prices from customers.
If you need to know what is the shipping cost to a country not listed here, click here to access the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
If you live in a country with civil unrest, it is recommended that you ask us for a confirmation that we do deliver to your country before ordering.
While the Tulum backpack is mostly meant for digital nomads, it is also useful to bicycle commuters, or anyone who is commuting from their home to the work place while carrying a laptop, or simply for everyday use by anyone, with or without a laptop.
Basically the Tulum backpack is meant for nomads who need to pack their daily backpack flat in their checked luggage and use it once they have arrived at their destination to commute from their hotel to the work space or to go on day trips.
The reason for the single-compartment structure and the absence of padding is that it allows this bag to take up minimal space in checked luggage. But be assured that it will still be surprisingly comfortable to wear even with your laptop inside it.
The inside organization will allow you to ultra-organize all your tech accessories in a very practical way, and the easy-access key organizer will allow you to attach your hotel, locker, scooter, bicycle lock, car keys and wallet safely in one convenient place.
At checkout you can choose to pay by credit/debit card, Paypal, GPay, ApplePay - or AfterPay, FOUR, ShopPay (more information in the FAQs) and IDEAL.
You can checkout in USD or choose your own currency (and language) in the dropdown menu at the bottom right and checkout entirely in that currency.
Wash by hand with regular laundry detergent. Harsh detergents and dryers are a no-no. Hang to dry in the shade. Detailed care instructions.
If you are not pleased with your backpack, contact us within 100 days of receiving it, attaching pictures of the problem to your email, and we will offer you a hassle-free exchange or an immediate refund (check our Exchange/Return policy for more details).